Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 7 December 2015

Not Just Cards December challenge - second project

Not Just cards December monthly challenge - anything goes
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

and our wonderful sponsors this month are
Julia Spiri https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaSpiri
and Morgans Artworld  http://www.artstampsstore.com/
 who have given us some lovely images to use

 






I used stamp by Julia Spiri for my second project.
I have tried to make a mixed media journal page for this challenge (I need lots more practice).
Sponged page with distress inks.  
Printed Julia Spiri stamp Mollie and coloured her with markers, background with chalks and layered on top.  Printed sentiments from Gingers House blog, cut out, painted with glitter glam and layered on top.  Added punched flowers and leaves.  Stamped butterflies.

I hope you will go over to Not Just Cards and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

A Crafty Mess 2 - anything goes

CCC Digi creations 38 - anything goes

Creative Ladybirds Creations 10 - anything goes

The Crafters Cafe challenge 138 - usse die cuts and/or punches

The Sisters of Craft - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday 212 - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Creat journal page, love that cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

very cute card
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<

Julia Spiri said...

Awesome! Lovely!
Hugs, Julia.

Unknown said...

A very sweet card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 212th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Gale said...

Fab card Margaret. Love the die cut flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Use Die Cuts and/or Punches Challenge" and we hope you will join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Tracy Welham said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing your creation in the Sisters of Craft Facebook group. Creative Blessings, Tracy x SOC DT

Tracy Welham said...

Me again :-) Love this, thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at A Crafty Mess - good luck
Lyn - DT