Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 28 February 2017

A Day for Daisies challenge 160 - A celebration of favourites

Sadly challenge 160 is the last challenge at A Day for Daisies and the theme is A celebration of favourites
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/a-celebration-of-favorites-challenge-160.html

It was too hard to pick my favourite A Day for Daisies stamp, I love them all.  I have picked fairies as I love fairies
I have used A Day for Daisies digi stamp Standing on a Flower which I have coloured with markers and glitter pen.
Doily and papers from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Butterfly garden collection.
Sentiment from A Day for Daisies September 2013 April club kit plus A Day for Daisies digi stamp Lucky Wishes coloured with markers and glitter pen.
 I used the Stella says sketch from Catch the Bug challenge blog

Even though the challenges are finishing the shop will still be open
http://adayfordaisies.com/
the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/A-Day-For-Daisies-142905905744876/
and the facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/adayfordaisies/

The challenges I am entering this card will be at the end of my post.

Here are just a few of my older cards I made in the past with A Day for Daisies stamps.


 
     

For my first card above for the challenge I used the Stella Says Sketch from Catch the Bug challenge blog so I would also like to enter that challenge

I would also like to add my first card to the following:

Crafty Catz weekly challenge 359 - anything goes with optional twist Thoughts of Spring.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 52 - anything goes

Pile it On 127 - Monstors and/or Fairies (I have used Fairies)

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful cards!

Jac’s Playground said...

A very pretty card and love the colour, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Cathy P said...

Gorgeous cards, Margaret! So happy your shared your work in our final challenge. Thanks for playing along with our final blog hop on the A Day for Daisies Blog! Hugs, Cathy

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the A Day for Daisies images. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Andrea W said...

Lovely shades of purple and I really like how you added the fairy to the sentiment area. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Suze said...

Love the colour scheme. Adorable image. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Wonderful card. Love the layout and the color combination as well. TFS and for participating in Pile It On challenge: Monsters & Fairies. Good luck