Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 24 February 2017

Imagine That Facebook group link up challenge - anything goes

Imagine That Facebook group link up challenge - anything goes
https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

I have layered precoloured digi stamp and sentiment from Imagine That Clover Fairy onto papers from We are 3 Back to Basics collection and Nature Blends collection.  Added punched clover, butterfly and dragonflies.
The Clover Fairy black and white image is free on the Imagine That Facebook page at the moment.


Everyone who links up a card using an Imagine That stamp will receive the Frogs in Love set for free.



I would also like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Creative Craft Cottage 82 - tic tac toe (I have used the middle horizontal line, red, image, punches.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - anything goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-36/

6 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so cute! I love the fairy!

Fikreta said...

its lovely!
hugs , Fiki
My Little Shop-Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Margaret, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet scene Margaret..thanks for sharing at Imagine That Digistamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card. Love all the details. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hugs Agnieszka