Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 16 June 2017

12 months of Christmas cards link up No 30 - midway reminder post

12 Months of Christmas cards link up No 30 midway post - optional theme Fur, Fluff, Feathers or Fins.
and our sponsor this month is Imagine That
who has given us some lovely digi stamps to use.

and Lisa who has given us the papers to use.

I have used precoloured image and sentiment from Imagine That Christmas Sled
set.  Christmas tree, bells and extra gift are from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Papers are from Lisa's A Touch of Frost Animal Tracks and Gifts Galore paper sets

   
Everyone who links up at least two cards will receive one paper from the Animal Tracks set and one person will win the whole set.

If you make a card to the theme and put FT after your name you will go in the draw to win the sponsor's prize.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following:

A Snowflakes Promise 41 - anything goes
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/challenge-41.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge 8 - anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/challenge-8-always-anything-christmas.html


1 comment: