Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 29 June 2017

Digital Scrapbooking Studio beach ball challenge 4

Digital Scrapbooking Studio had scrap and chat on the four Saturdays in June.  I managed to download the links for the last three and managed to join the chat on the last one.
https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/community/topic/17992-beach-ball-scrap-n-chat-june-24-with-ben/

I did two layouts for the last challenge

I used the papers and elements and the prompts from the last week.   I didn't add any photos for the first layout.  For the second layout I used a photo of my second grand daughter.  Her birthday surprise for her 18th birthday was a weekend trip to Queensland and a Rhino encounter at Australia Zoo and a day as a seal trainer at Underwater World Sea Life, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

I would like to add this layout to the following:

Always Fun challenge 12 - fun at the beach
https://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/challenge-12.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Make My Monday 49 - summer brights
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/challenge-49-summer-brights.html



3 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful layouts Margaret, love the marine themes and the photo of your grand daughter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous pages, ideal summer days. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma