Each month one of the members of the Gecko Galz design team is going to make an extra project for the Gecko Galz monthly newsletter.
If you sign up for the newsletter at
each month you will be able to see the lovely project the design team member has made and you will also be able to request the free collage sheet for the month. This month it was my turn and I have made a journal page.
1. Painted page with Gesso primer
2. Painted page with Vintage Rose acrylic paint.
3. Used moulding paste through Tim Holtz mini collection flower stencil
(left to dry between each step 1-4)
4. Stamped page with flower stamps.
5. Printed Gecko Galz coloured image from Precious Little Girls collage set onto Gecko Galz Pretty in Pink ATC collection. Cut out and layered onto page.
6. Printed sentiment from Ginger's house blog on Gecko Galz Sweet Serenade paper from Floral Symphony paper set. Cut out and layered on to page.
7. Printed flower icon from Gecko Galz La Boheme digi craft kit five times in different sizes, cut out and layered on top
and see the lovely work the design team have made for the challenge and join in the challenge "Putting on the green"
I would like to add my journal page to the following:
Addicted to Stamps and More 277 - make your mark (I have used paint)
A Inky Mess 16 - anything mixed media
Crafty Cardmakers 204 - get inky/messy
Crafty Creations 359 - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner 158 - anything goes
Inspiration Destination 143 - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 74 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday challenge 155 - anything goes