Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 22 February 2018

The Paper Shelter 327 - Things that Fly

The Paper Shelter 327 - Things that Fly
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/challenge-327-things-that-fly.html
I have used one paper from We are 3 Sweet Sounds paper collection and one paper from We are 3 Hello paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Smiles sentiment set
The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp There's a fairy in my tea

I have followed sketch No 281 at Paper Craft Crew so I would like to add my card to that challenge
http://papercraftcrew.com/pcc281-sketch-challenge/

Play along with the Paper Craft Crew for Sketch Challenge 281. The challenge starts February 21, 2018 and ends February 28, 2018 at 1 PM EST.   Visit www.papercraftcrew.com to check out the design team samples and to submit your project.  #papercraftcrew #papercrafting #sketchchallenge #color #playalong #imakecards #cardmaker #diy #sendacard #craft #stampinup #cardchallenge #papercraft #bigshot #rainydayfun  #designteam #becreative #artsandcrafts #hobby #snailmail #createeveryday #crafttherapy #creativelifehappylife #pcc2018

I would also like to add my card to the following:

The Card Concept 87 - inspiration photo - I have used the cup and pink flowers for the inspiration for my card.
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/the-card-concept-87-freshly-brewed.html



Artistic Inspirations 194 - anything goes/optional flowers (flowers on the paper and on the cup)
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/challenge-194.html


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.