Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 12 November 2023

Christmas Card Club - Sparkle and Shine

 The theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight is sparkle and shine

I used paper and glitter paper from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Meraki by Synanu Design
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Jan's Digis precoloured digi stamps from Christmas Deer set
We are 3 sentiment from Sparkle Merry Christmas sentiment set

I followed sketch 632 at Try Stampin on Tuesday
https://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-632.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:





Most Magical Time of the Year 14 - anything Christmas or Halloween
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-14-most-magical-anything.html

Moving along with the times 160 - Christmas animals




10 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Amazing woodland creation, Margaret! Thank you for sharing your darling creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Love the touch of Glitter.
Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Blog Challenge)

Diane said...

So fun of sparkle and fun, super cute image too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Jenny L said...

Hi Margaret,
oh isn't your Christmas Animals so sweet and gorgeous.
My Granddaughter would love this card as she loves Bambi's
Thanks for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Margaret, Kate x

Pamela Duncan said...

Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Donna Phelan said...

Loving your glittery papers and that sweet Christmas image, too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Oh Deer Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Alyson Mayo said...

Beautiful image - love the red sparkly background. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Polly said...

Very sweet card! Love the Digi glitter paper and sweet deer image! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

Helen said...

Beautiful design - love the sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, such a sweet holiday card! Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT!! -Donna