Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 12 November 2023

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - Thanksgiving

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes
https://theoutlawzchallenges-sunday.blogspot.com/

be inspired by the following:

I was inspired by the title Thanksgiving Time
I used four papers, elements and word strip from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Around the Table, Heirloom Mini Kit and Falling Colors all by Just Because Studio.
Thanksgiving clip art from Wonders Artist Thanksgiving Watercolor clip art bundle (213 png grateful Festive images)

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I followed sketch 632 at Try Stampin or Not on Tuesday with optional theme Thanksgiving 


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Double Trouble Challenge #153 "3-2-1 Recipe to a Happy Harvest" partnering with Try Stamping On Tuesday
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/Challenge-153.html


Outlawz Friday has 4 themes to pick from - this card is for anything goes




10 comments:

Christina said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

LG Christina

Diane said...

Very pretty and creative!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Chana Malkah said...

Great take on the sketch! Very nice paper selections! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Alyson Mayo said...

What a pretty image to exemplify the thankful theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Polly said...

Another wonderful card! The image is too sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

Gail Hutchinson said...

Margaret, whThank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CTat a beautiful card. You have nailed the sketch with this one.

Judy McKay said...

Very sweet Thanksgiving card. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, a great interpretation of our TSOT sketch and theme! So clever to use the two images as the circle embellishments on the upper right!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the combination of colors and patterned paper, so pretty and is perfect for the adorable girl, nice vintage look for your harvest card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and sharing your interpretation of the Tuesday Morning sketch.

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT