Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 20 March 2016

Christmas card club - use 2 or more pattern papers

It was my turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card club this fortnight and I picked use 2 or more pattern papers.

I have used four pattern papers, precoloured image and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  Typed sentiment.

If you would like to see the work by the rest of the Christmas Card club their blogs are listed on the left side of my blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. challenge 355 - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/challenge-355-17th-of-march-christmas.html

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 273 - cute or anything goes as long as it is Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/chnc-challenge-273-cute-or-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Pattern Paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 77 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/AG-NO-77.html


18 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine

Zoe Tant said...

Thanks for a really super challenge Margaret. Super card great mix of papers with the lovely nativity image. Zx

cuilliesocks said...

Good morning to you, lovely card Margaret, thanks for the challenge, Kate X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry I'm going to be late with your challenge Margaret but I intend to join in later this week when hopefully I will be back to full strength. A great theme and your card is gorgeous.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Good Morning from Scotland Margaret. What a stunning card you have created here. Love the whole layout. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

great card Margaret and thanks for helping me use up some of my old papers!!! Hugs rachel x

MaryH said...

This is a lovely image, shown off so well with the design and the pretty papers. Enjoyed this challenge very much. TFS & Have a good week.

Carol said...

A gorgeous traditional card Margaret. Thanks for the great challenge (even if I did cheat slightly!). Carol x

Sandy said...

Unto us is born - beautiful card expressing the heart of Christmas.
Sandy xx

scrappymo! said...

Thanks for a great challenge, Margaret. Your card looks wonderful. Always nice to see a religious themed Christmas card. Reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful Christmas card Margaret thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB-DT

Gibmiss said...

Great challenge Margaret... Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie x

Sheryl said...

So nice to see a card that reflects the true meaning of Christmas. I like the contrast between the traditional image and more contemporary papers.
Glad you joined us this week at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautifull card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Mrs A. said...

Sorry I was late but I did pull out the stops and do 3 to make up for it!. Thankyous for a fun theme which really made me think. I love your card. It has just the right image to go with the papers you chose. hugs Mrs A.

Margaret said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful design. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Heather said...

Oh, how sweet! Fabulous image and great papers. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.