Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 5 March 2016

More Mixed Media challenge 3

Challenge 3 at More Mixed Media this month is green - use a little or a lot
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I have made a journal page to put in my journal.  I used a stencil and Dark green distress ink over part of a light green card.  Sponged the rest of the card with distress ink.  Printed sentiments from facebook onto Lozzy's Fabric 17 paper.  Added precoloured digi stamps from Whoopsi Daisy and layered on top.  Added punched leaves, flowers, rhinestones, lace, pearls and butterfly stickers.

I hope that you will go over to More Mixed Media and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this journal page to the following:

Crafting from the Heart 101 - anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/challenge-101.html

Crafting with an attitude 13 - anything goes
http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/challenge-13.html

Craft your Passion 301 - anything goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/challenge-301-always-anything-goes.html

Inspiration Destination 75 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/AG-NO75.html

Sisters of Craft March challenge - anything goes
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/sisters-of-craft-march-2016-anything.html

Just us girls 333 word week - flowers
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/just-us-girls-333-word-week.html

13 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautifull jurnaling page, love the sentiment!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Vicki Dutcher said...

Loving all the green - great mixed media use too --Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous fab colours its lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

lovely
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Pawsitively Creative said...

Great use of the greens and different stencils and such. It created such wonderful layers! Awesome sauce design. ~Niki

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love the pretty papers and little blue flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great composition on this beautiful creation! Love the colors, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Margaret, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft. Wendy DT x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Margaret, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful. I love the design. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

applejack cards by sue said...

How lovely, a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

Michelle said...

I like all the different greens you used.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Terri's Cards N More said...

Gorgeous journal page. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.