Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 7 March 2016

Not Just Cards

Not Just Cards March challenge - anything goes
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

One of our wonderful sponsors this month is Ikes Art who has given us some lovely digis to us

I have used My New Shoes digi for my card.


I have layered digi stamp My New Shoes onto paper from Imagine That Rainy Day Fun papers set and coloured her with prismacolour pencil and markers.
Sentiment is from Imagine That Rainy Day Fun sentiments.
Cloud, umbrella and puddle from Daydream Designs.

I  hope you will go over to Not Just Cards and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.


I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafting with an attitude 13 - anything goes
http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/challenge-13.html

Crafty Girls creations - anything goes
http://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/challenge-15.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 75 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/AG-NO75.html

Scrapping 4 Fun challenge 60 - anything goes
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/challenge-60-anything-goes.html







14 comments:

Lia said...

This lovely card fits to the winterweather oer here...
Lia xx

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Great card! Love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Youre card is lovely!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Unknown said...

Oh she is so sweet Margaret, lovely colouring and fab backing paper. Hugs Jennifer dxx

MaryH said...

Real cutie with her little yellow umbrella. TFS

Sandy said...

This is such a sweet image and lovely card. Oh Dear! Don't get your shoes wet!!
sandy xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Margaret, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love this pretty stamp love and hugs Carole x

Sami said...

Lovely card!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun

Hugs
Claudia
DT Scrapping 4 Fun

Andreja said...

Beautiful card, you did lovely work :-)) Thank you for joining the challenge at Scrapping4fun. Hope to see you again next time.
Hugs, Andreja

ike said...

How excellent - I love the rain paper and gorgeous sentiment stamp. She looks so cute with her umbrella - a brilliant idea. Great colouring with your pencils.
Thank you for using my image and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT