Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 12 June 2016

Christmas card club - star of wonder

Zoe picked the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight - Star of Wonder


I have used paper, sentiment and precoloured digi stamps from Daydream Designs.

If you would like to see the lovely work by the rest of the Christmas club their names are listed down the left side of my blog.  Their work will be on their blogs later today

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Open Minded Crafting Fun monthly challenge 6 - Seasons/holidays
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/monthly-challenge-6-seasons-holidays.html


14 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely Christmas card Margaret. Christine x

Rita said...

Hi Margaret, your card is so beautiful and really is what Christmas is all about. Love it Lots. Hugs Rita xxx

Olga Fink said...

Such a lovely Christmas card!
xoxo Olga

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card and fabulous papers, Kate x

Fikreta said...

lovly card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie x

MaryH said...

It's a lovely card, reminding us just exactly why we celebrate. The verse is beautiful and so is the background design paper with the manger. TFS

scrappymo! said...

Looks wonderful...I love that verse you used for the sentiment. A great choice!

Mrs A. said...

The green and sparkly gold look lovely together and the sentiment taking centre stage is just right. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Love the design Margaret and the sentiment is perfect. Zx

Margaret said...

Great to be getting ready for Christmas already. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Suze said...

Simple but very effective design. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Carol said...

Wonderful take on Zoe's challenge Margaret. Carol x
PS Sorry I'm so late commenting!