Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 11 June 2016

Fun Day Friday challenge 142 - Fathers Day

Challenge 142 at Fun Day Friday is Fathers day
http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/

and our wonderful sponsor this week is Bugaboo
http://bugaboostamps.com/
My father is in heaven so I don't make fathers day cards so I have made a card for one of my great nephews.
I have used Bugaboo digi stamp Bugaboo Brats sports - football boy which I have coloured with Prismacolor pencils.
Striped paper from Bugaboo digi papers Cookies
Football paper from Imagine That Touchdown 1 paper set
Grass, star and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Touchdown set.

I hope you will go over to the blog and see the lovely work by the A design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Calendar Girls crafty challenge No 1 - Fathers day
http://calendargirlscraftychallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-1-fathers-day.html

Crafty Calendar challenge - Fathers day/for a male
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/june-challenge-fathers-dayfor-male.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Naughty or nice challenge 28 - Man up
http://naughtyornicechallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/naughty-or-nice-challenge-28-man-up.html

Ooh la la creations challenge 206 - one for the boys
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-206.html




14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us again at NoN with this cutie! Shows just how versatile a card maker you are! Jo x

Wynn said...

Great card for a young guy. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect card for a boy!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at Calendar Girls Crafty Challenges.

Lynne in NI said...

Great card! What a fab image and your DP is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Heather said...

Cute! Love that you had matching football paper for the background.

Gale said...

This is a great masculine card Margaret. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Linby said...

A great boy card and perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Lynn x
DT

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this image x

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us at Calendar Girls Crafty Challenges this month, we would love to see you join us again.

Crafty Hugs Jen xx

Kellie 0:) said...

Lovely card Margaret. TFS

Lindsey said...

This is such a sweet card! Cute image and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Very cute image! You did a great job coloring him too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT