Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Gecko Galz June challenge - Man O Man

The Gecko Galz challenge for June is Man O Man
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/


I have layered precoloured digi from Gecko Galz Man O Man digital collage set onto paper from Gecko Galz Steampunk digital paper pack.
Added frame and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio It's a Man's world set.

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
There is only one rule and that is you must use at least one product from Gecko Galz.
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images or digital papers it is up to you.
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree.

You can find free images and papers on Gecko Gal's Pinterest page
https://au.pinterest.com/geckogalz/

You can buy the lovely Gecko Galz products at
https://www.etsy.com/shop/geckogalz

We also invite you to join our facebook group

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Naughty or Nice challenge 28 - Man up


6 comments:

Sami said...

Beautiful Vintage Project!

Lozzy said...

Absolutely love what you have done here Margaret, perfect Steampunk...Hugs Lozzy xx

cass said...

Wonderful paper Margaret. Steampunk perfection. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Lindsey said...

Ooh, elegant and classy steampunk card! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great project! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

Unknown said...

Cool card, Granmargaret! Glad you joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges :)