Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Alicia Bel Facebook group challenge

Alicia Bel has kindly given us a free image to join the September challenge on the Alicia Bel facebook group.


I have layered the free Alicia Bel digi stamp Rainy afternoon onto Rain Puddles blue paper from Imagine That Rainy Day fun paper set.  Added precoloured ducky and puddle from Imagine That Rainy Day Fun digis set.  Sentiment from Rainy Day Fun sentiments set.
Coloured digi stamp with markers.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 185 - anything goes

Crafting from the Heart 174 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper

Creative Knockouts - something to say (add a sentiment)

Dragonfly Journeys 100 - true blue

Love to Craft 14 - anything goes

Love to Scrap 101 - anything goes


7 comments:

suzARTe said...

hi Margaret, this is such a cheerful and happy card, I couldn't find your email address to advise you that you are the winner of the Tues $10 digi prize at Just keep on creating. Please provide your email address for me to send you your prize. Thanks so much for your submissions and your support of JKOC. So glad it's finally warming up in Sydney xx

Unknown said...

Hi Margaret, oh what an adorable card, the image especially the little duck is so cute. Super backing paper. Hugs `Jennifer xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Margaret! She is just so cute and her little duck friend is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining my 100th True Blue Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/09/challenge-no-100-true-blue.html

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image love the little splashing duck----Thank you For joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a lovely card so cute. Thank you for joining us over at LTSCB and good luck

Pen DT

crafty-stamper said...

Just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Sorry for the late comment x