Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 17 September 2017

Christmas Card Club 19 - Penquins and sparkle

Kate picked the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight - penguins and sparkle.
I have used precoloured digi stamps and sentiments from Imagine That Kimmies Reindeer Friend set
Paper, tree and angel from Imagine that Glitter Galore set

   

If you would like to see the other cards by the Christmas card club members their blogs are listed down the left side of my blog under my design teams.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 185 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - anything goes optional twist sparkle

Imagine That Creative Playground - anything goes
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-creative-link-up-fs-manatee.html
If you add a card using Imagine That products to the challenge you will receive the free set of the month.

Just Keep on Creating - anything goes + inspirational sentiment
https://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-anything-goes-link-up.html


16 comments:

dutchess said...

Wow what wonderful sparkle Margaret....love those cute penguins xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, what a sweet card, lovely images and a brilliant design, lovely sparkle too, thanks for playing along, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Very sparkly and perfect for this weeks challenge, love the pink.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Cute design Margaret and definitely a good dose of sparkle Zx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun and sparkly card Margaret!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

rachel said...

super work! Super sparkly! Hugs rachel xx

Unknown said...

Adorable sparkling card Margaret. Hugs Jennifer xx

suzARTe said...

Such a great Christmas card, I love the main image and the words are so true, I think lots of people have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Chrissy said...

Simply delightful Margaret..
Thank you so much for sharing with us at imagine That Digistamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, beautiful designs, love that Glitter card pack.
Hugs, Shaz XxX

Kristine said...

Hi Margaret! Isn't this set so fun?!! Your card caught my eye in the link-up - so sparkly and CUTE!! Thanks so much for joining in again this month. Have a wonderful day :)
xKris

Jane said...

Such colourful and charming card. Thanks for joining in with the HLS Christmas Challenge.

Heather said...

Very cute!! And I always love any Christmas card that proclaims the true meaning of Christmas!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Tanja said...

so sweet - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Hope to see you back again in October.

Helen x

Carol said...

So cute Margaret. Carol x