Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 3 September 2017

Christmas Card Club

It was Rachel's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card Club this fortnight and she has picked Magical/Mystical

Fairies are magical so I have used a precoloured fairy from Polkadoodles Work and Play CD Festive Hollybobs.
Paper is from We Are 3 Color me Christmas paper set
Sentiment from We Are 3 Christmas sentiments
Stars, ribbons and bow from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Christmas Card Throwdown - sketch
http://52cct.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/september-sketch.html


Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Digi Choosday Wk 35 - anything goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/wk-35-anything-goes-digi-choosday.html

The Merry Christmas challenge 32 - anything Christmas
http://themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/challenge-32-anything-goes-christmas.html


15 comments:

dutchess said...

Such a pretty image Margaret...perfect for the challenge xxxx

rachel said...

This is brilliant Margaret - I love it to bits! Big hugs rachel x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card Margaret, beautifully designed, Kate x

Lily-by-Gilly said...

What a cute little angel, beautifully wrapped in your digital bow!

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Gill, DT

Granmargaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card ... such a sweet Angel...
hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Cute card . Love the angel. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful image and perfect for the theme this time.
Lorraine

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute image and pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Carol said...

So cute Margaret. Carol x

Creative world said...

Gorgeous card and coloring,awesome design too...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

AlisonC said...

Your bow is beautiful and just right for the sketch. The colours work really well together too.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Lucinda said...

Such a pretty card, I love the soft colours and the detail in the background. Thank you for joining in with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty and sweet Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge!