Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 15 October 2017

Christmas Card club

I am posting my card a bit early for the Christmas Card Club as I have three design team cards posting later today.

Carol picked the theme for this fortnight and she picked non traditional colours Christmas card.
I have used papers and elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Blue Christmas.
Sentiment from We are 3 Sentiments Christmas Greetings

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas card club later today their blogs are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Addicted to Stamps and More 263 - Holiday
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/challenge-263-holiday.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
https://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

The Merry Christmas challenge 38 - anything Christmas
https://themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/challenge-38-anything-goes-christmas.html


13 comments:

Rita said...

What a fantastic card, the colours look amazing. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just absolutely gorgeous, Kate x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking card with stunning colours and design. Thanks for joining us over at the Merry Christmas Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is wonderfully serene and ethereal Margaret, love it.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Love the detail and the colours are stunning. Zoe x

Mrs A. said...

This looks stunning. I love your design and the layering up gives such depth to the card. Hugs Mrs A.

Fikreta said...

So very nice!

rachel said...

Wow Margaret, this is stunning! Absolutely beautiful card! Hugs rachel x

Lozzy said...

Love this card Margaret...Hugs Lozzy x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, thanks for joining in. Carol x

cm said...

The textures, layers and dimension of your card are so striking! The elements/colours: stunning! Someone will be thrilled when this gift arrives in their mailbox! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday gallery! Looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge!
~carol

Bobby said...

The colors and elements go together to make a glorious card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Catie Cuddles said...

Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge again.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT