Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 21 October 2017

Crafting with Dragonflies 92 - designer papers and sentiment only no images

Challenge 92 at Crafting with Dragonflies is use designer papers and sentiment only - no images
http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com.au/


I have used three papers from We are 3 Magical Butterflies paper set
Sentiment from We are 3 Sunshine sentiments set

I hope you will go over to Crafting with Dragonflies and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Always Fun 28 - Monochrome  (my card has different shades of purple)

Artistic Inspirations 188 - anything goes

Cardz 4 galz 58 - monochromatic

Crafting from the Heart 179 - anything goes

Crafty Creations  352 - anything goes

Crafty Girls Creations 40 - anything goes

Just Keep on Creating - anything goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1742 - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday 304-305 - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Margaret, lovely design and the papers are gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx



Wendy R. said...

Stunning take on the challenge-the sentiment is gorgeous, I'm saving it to Pinterest-thanks for joining us at cardz 4 Galz! Hugs, Wendy R x

Creaine said...

very nice. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun challenges! Cyndi

kReN said...

Love you project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your make with us at CFTH challenge.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

What a sweet card and sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz - Chris, DT

Julie B said...

What a super sentiment.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

suzARTe said...

Such lovely words and such a lovely card.Thanks so much for sharing this at Just Keep on Creating xxx