Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 12 October 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketch 424 with We are 3 papers & sentiment

I have made a Christmas card to Tuesday Morning Sketches 424
https://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-424.html

I have used two papers from We are 3 Story Book Christmas paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Sentiments Seasonal Wishes, Christmas
Added bells.

This is the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

You can buy the We are 3 papers, sentiments and digi stamps at
We are 3 Etsy shop

We invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1691218457798137/

I would also like to add my card to the following:
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
https://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Fab n Funky 366 - Word art
https://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/challenge-366-word-art.html



8 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Janice M said...

Nice Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jenée said...

Wonderful, wonderful card. I LUV all the papers and the sentiment. We must get Bonnie to sponsor one of our challenges!! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Fun card! It's so celebratory! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us Fab'n'Funky Challenge and hope to see you again soon :)

Julie said...

You are on a roll with your holiday cards with another fab one. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge
Julie T

Troppostella said...

:-))) Nice a card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT