Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 1 March 2018

A Bit More Time to Craft 63 - anything goes

A Bit More Time to Craft 63 - anything goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
I have used three papers from Lozzy's Regal paper collection and one paper from Lozzy's Scratch Paper collection.
Whoopsi Daisy Precoloured digi from Daisy Does Diva CD.  (There are lots of coloured and black and white digis on the CD.
Flowers from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Tea in the Hollyhock garden.

I hope you will go over to A Bit More Time to Craft and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.  You could win some of Lozzy's lovely papers.
You can download some free papers from the challenge blog under the freebie tab.

I followed sketch No 382 at the Paper Players so I would like to add my card to that challenge


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Creatalicious 134 - anything goes with optional girly

Fussy and Fancy 206 - favourite colours (purples and pinks)

Just us Girls 429 - photo week


7 comments:

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card, but I just love that little kitten! So cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Nance Leedy said...

What a fun assortment of papers and great coloring! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is beautiful...what a sweet image!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

AndreaNorris said...

This is so beautiful, love the colour combination and its a fab layout. thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
Andrea x

Margaret said...

Very pretty. I love her hair. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious. Hope you join us again. Good luck. Maggie, DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…