Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 4 March 2018

Christmas card club Robin/robins

It was Valery's turn to pick the theme for this fortnight for the Christmas card club and she chose robin/robins


I have used paper and precoloured elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Winters Day bundle by Berna's Playground.
We are 3 Sentiment from Christmas Greetings sentiment set

If you would like to see the cards made by the rest of the Christmas card club their names are listed down the left side of my blog.   They will be posted later today.

I would like to add my card to the following:

2 Crafty Critter crazies 12 - anything with a critter
http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/challenge-12-sponsored-by-limited-runs.html

4 Crafty Chicks 392 - anything goes with the twist just add a sentiment
http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/4-crafty-chicks-392-just-add-sentiment.html

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas card challenge 375 - anything Christmas-optional theme vintage or shabby chic
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/chnc-challenge-375.html

Crimbo Crackers 153 - anything Christmas
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/challenge-153-anything-goes.html

Outlawz Festive Friday - Christmas
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-march-2-2018

Watercooler Wednesday 159 - All about Christmas
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/wwc159-marshas-all-about-christmas.html



21 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Sweet robin card.

Desire Fourie said...

Margaret this is beautiful. Love the wording.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous traditional design and colours lovely love and hugs Carole x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, such a lovely card. Great image. Loved all the Robin cards in this challenge. Hugs, Shaz X

Zoe Tant said...

Pretty card Margaret Zoe x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Perfect for Valery challenge too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Crafting with Darcy said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the festive look to it and how gorgeous your digital image is! Perfect sentiment, too! Thanks for entering the Outlawz challenges!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Leanne said...

So pretty, love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely traditional card Margaret, great design, Kate x

rachel said...

Gorgeous card Margaret - the robins look wonderful! Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

I love those robins and the sweet text. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Super card Margaret. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image Margaret and beautiful sentiment too.
Lorraine

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
Hugs

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge!

Heidi Weaver said...

What a lovely, nostalgic card, Granmargaret. The sentiment is wonderful and those sweet birds in the snow are exactly the right touch. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Gail said...

Even though there is 'snow' in this design, the overall look is of warmth and tradition. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Grandmargaret this is such a beautiful vintage style Christmas card. The robins look so plump cheery. That's a beautiful sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday All about Christmas Challenge this week.

Cheryl Morgan said...

lovely Margaret. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

Tip Top said...

Lovely card - thank you so much for entering the Crimbo Crackers challenge! Hope to see you again soon!