Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 21 March 2018

:Pause Dream Enjoy 12 Photo inspiration

Pause Dream Enjoy 12 Photo Inspiration
https://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com.au/


I have used papers from We are 3 Burlap Beach paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Special Wishes sentiment set
Precoloured mermaids and elements from Sweet Shoppe Designs Mermaid Cove

I hope you will go over to Pause Dream Enjoy and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

This is the inspiration photo:


I would like to add my card to the following:

Cardz for Galz 67 - beach or nautical

Crafting from the Heart 199 - anything goes

Crafty Creations 362 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Creative Crafters challenge 2 - anything goes

Cute Card Thursday - celebrate

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1811 - anything goes

Time Out challenge 105 - 4th birthday




4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fun mermaid card!

Terri Winske said...

I think you did an awesome job with this photo inspiration! What a gorgeous card! Love the tropical colors! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

Catie Cuddles said...

Very cute use of the inspiration.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Jill V said...

Your card reflects the inspiration photo perfectly! A really fun card with pretty images - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill