Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 29 July 2021

Imagine That July Digi of the month challenge

 Imagine That July Digi of the month challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2021/07/july-dotm-challenge-we-3-mice.html

Each month Imagine That gives a free digi set to join the digi of the month challenge and if you make a project and join the challenge you will receive the free digi again next month.

If you didn't join in last month you can buy this month's digi set at a special price until the end of the month We Three Mice


I still can't see very well so I have used the coloured digi stamp.  I printed the digi tamp and sentiment onto white card and painted the background with Twinkling H2O watercolour paints. 
Stamped stars 

 I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Place to Start July 2021 challenge #7 - favourite holiday/celebration
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2021/07/july-2021-challenge-7-craft-your.html

Classic Design challenge July #7 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7.html;

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Christmas in July
https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2021/07/ellibelles-crafty-wednesday-july.html

Happy Little Stampers - watercolour challenge 
http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2021/07/hls-july-watercolour-challenge.html

Merry Little Christmas 36 - anything Christmas
https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/mlccb-36-july-anything-christmas-goes.html

My Time to Craft 402 - no pattern papers
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-462-no-patterned-papers.html





11 comments:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

So cute! I like how you water colored the background! :)

Helen said...

Such a sweet image for your colourful card! So adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is so cute hun, love your water colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' this month
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and thanks for joining in our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue x

JulieP said...

Such a cute and colorful holiday card! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey said...

The Twinkling H2Os is a perfect addition to this sweet digi! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Love that image.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for July 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Chana Malkah said...

You have done a great job with this adorable stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image and beautifully done card!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday July challenge, a new theme starts this Wednesday and I'd love for you to join in again!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Donna said...

Super cute.
Thanks for getting COLOURFUL with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. DT member Shona xx