Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 16 July 2021

My Time to Craft Christmas challenge - Have a Krafty Christmas

 My Time to Craft Christmas challenge - Have a Krafty Christmas - use Kraft card somewhere on your card.
https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/


I stamped Lavinia Stamp LAV040 Mary onto green card.  Heat embossed with WOW embossing glitter Clear Hologram sparkle
Cut oval from kraft card, embossed with Cuttlebug Christmas stars and layered on top.
Added Stickles to some of the stars to make them glitter and shine (though it doesn't show up in the scan) 

I followed sketch 614 at Tuesday Morning Sketches
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2021/07/tuesday-morning-sketches-614.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for  July #7-2021 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Cardz 4 Galz 151 - Christmas in July

Christmas Craft Creations July challenge - anything Christmas
https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2021/07/july-challenge-anything-goes.html


Classic Design challenge July #7 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7.html

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh how beautiful Margaret! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Shell said...

Lovely Christmas card thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Galz shell b xx

Debbie Mageed said...

What a sweet holiday card! Love how you put the stamped image into the arc. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Jackie Cornfield said...

This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Stay safe and well.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT



Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! It's like a snowglobe or looking into the night. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Andrea W said...

Your embossing looks terrific. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Great Christmas card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lady Joyful said...

That embossed panel is absolutely fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Dawn Phillips said...

what a lovely traditional Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

A lovely Christmas card! Perfect for this design. Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so gorgeous, nice work here.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Tina Z. said...

so elegant. Thank you for playing with us at Let's Squash It! where I am a Guest Designer.

Michelle B. said...

So lovely and serene with the perfect touch of sparkle. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!

ionabunny said...

The star embossing is perfect for your glittery mary and joseph. Lovely xmas card. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

Nancy said...

Great idea for the sketch you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!