Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 31 July 2021

Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode = summer

 Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode - summer
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-july-31st-thru-august-13-theme

Our sponsor is Bonnie at We are 3
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/WeAre3?ref=l2-shopheader-name who has given us some lovely products to use.


I used three We are 3 papers from Cone Flower Love paper set
We are 3 Precoloured Cone Flower Bloom digi stamp.  When you buy this you receive the coloured digi and a black and white digi.
We are 3 sentiment from Itty Bitty Summer sentiment set
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge>

I followed sketch 516 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-516.html



14 comments:

Helen said...

This is so very pretty! LOVE that flower and the colours you chose! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, such a beautiful summertime flower and the papers/colors are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge! GDT Katrina

JulieP said...

This is so pretty and most definitely Colorful!!! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood again this week!

Heather said...

Love these flowers, Margaret - purple is my fave! Great repetition of the theme in your layout, so fun to be able to re-size so easily! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, love the way you repeated your cone flower colors in your card elements! Really pretty! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Leanne said...

Love the color and this flower is like the one in my flower bed, an awesome card, and so happy you played our challenge.


Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/

excopic said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at our July Clever Dexter Challenge Good luck and we hope you join us too the next month! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge

Marjolein said...

Love the combination of colors and the pictures. Thank you for joining TSOT! Groetjes Marjolein

Billie A said...

Pretty card and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Gorgeous colors and papers! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

Brenda said...

Such a lovely card and great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Ginny said...

Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
--- DT - Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #19 - Hello Summer

Donna said...

Lovely!
Thanks for getting COLOURFUL with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

crafty said...

Lovely colours. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see your lovely work again.
Mary