Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 16 April 2023

12 Months of Christmas cards 99 - favourite colour combo - midway post

 12 Months of Christmas cards 99 midway post - anything Christmas with optional favourite colour combo
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/

My favourite colours are purples and pinks


I used Lisa's papers from Yuletide Textures, Embossed Metallic and Touch of frost paper sets
Jan's Digis precoloured digi stamps and sentiment from Silent Night 3460J




I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team at the midway post and at the start of the challenge and join in the challenge at
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2023/04/challenge-99-anything-goes-christmas.html

Everyone who adds two or more cards will receive this month's paper 




I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for April  #4 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/04/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html

Classic Design challenge April 2023 #4 - anything goes - 7th birthday challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/classic-design-challenge-april-4.html

Dragonfly Dreams - pink, purples, blues (pink & purple background and baby Jesus lying on blue blanket)
http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/04/april-challenge-colour-palette.html


Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge- anything goes
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2023/04/hls-april-christmas-challenge.html

Make My Monday 198 - Frame it
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2023/04/198-frame-it-dt-call.html


10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful way of featuring Jan's Christ Child Image, Margaret! Those papers look just like stained glass! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna W. said...

So pretty. I love those marble patterned papers. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Another lovely card. Love those mottled colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pamela said...

thank you for joining us at MMM Frame it challenge. I enjoyed your creation and it has so many frames!!

Jan Mahew said...

Beautiful rich royal jewel colors, Margaret! Thank you for showcasing "Nativity" on your inspirational creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digital Blog Challenge. Thank you and Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing you again each month for a NEW challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustration of Jan's Digital Stamp Shop)

Fikreta said...

great card!

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful Easter Card! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love how you incorporated the colours into a Christmas card - very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at both Dragonfly Dreams and HLS Christmas :)

Debbie said...

Such a pretty Christmas card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Cazro said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT