Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 30 April 2023

Christmas Card Club 9 - Stencils

 The theme for the Christmas Club this fortnight is stencils

I have layered The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp and background from Its Cold Out There onto an oval and then onto on stencil from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
Added We are 3 sentiment from Snow Globe sentiment set into oval with We are 3 Studio Snow Globes paper set

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club later today their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Allsorts 726 - anything goes with the option one for the girls
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/04/week-726.html


Krafty Chicks 661 - all occasions




Peace on Earth Christmas 38 - anything Christmas





11 comments:

brenda said...

She's a cheek lass and makes a super Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Fiona said...

Such a cute card - that image of the shivery fairy works perfectly with your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Lynda said...

What a fabulous background to the image. Great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

cuilliesocks said...

A pretty card Margaret, Kate x

Diane said...

Very pretty card, fabulous snowflake background too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie! GORgeous design and I LOve the sentiment too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Susan said...

Cute image, great card design, and fabulous sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.

Sarah said...

Love that sassy Miss!! Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Linda said...

I love that fun image Margaret. Great to see your cards over at Christmas Craft Creations this month.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Leanne said...

Love the background on this card, and the image is cute, great sentiment as well. Great card and thank you for playing our Humor Christmas challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Happy Crafting! Leanne DT Member/CCC