Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 2 April 2023

Christmas Card club 7 - winter animals

 The theme for the Christmas Card club this fortnight is Winter animals


I used 3 papers from The Paper Shelter Christmas Spirit paper set
The Paper Shelter precoloured digi stamp and part of the background from Christmas Elf set.  You can also buy this digi as part of the Christmas Elves collection (6 products for the price of 4)
We are 3 sentiment from Sparkle Merry Christmas sentiment set 
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club later today their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I followed sketch 600 at Try Stampin' or not on Tuesday (I rotated the sketch)
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-600.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:


A Perfect Time to Craft Open challenge for April  #4 2023 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2023/04/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html
Outlawz Festive Friday has 4 themes - this card is for Christmas and animals
https://theoutlawzchallenges-friday.blogspot.com/2023/03/festive-fridays-challenge-march-31-to.html



12 comments:

Uschi said...

Great winter animal card. This polar bear seems really happy to carry all these gifts. And, wow, this digi is so fabulously colored. It really looks so stunning. Great design papers in beautiful Christmas colours.
Thank you for submitting your beautiful card to the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hug Uschi

Donna Scholz said...

Margaret, what a fun Christmas card! Love how you chose your color palette from the polar bear scene, and of course how you interpreted our TSOT sketch!! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet little card Margaret, Kate x

Polly said...

Fabulous Christmas card! Love how you have rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute image and lovely card.
Lorraine

Anne Fenton said...

Margaret your card is adorable, thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a wonderful card! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for Anything Goes week.
Diane - DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive card and I love how you flipped the sketch to make it your own.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Cazro said...


A cute card, with the Polar bear.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

Darlene said...

Oh Margaret ... this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Susan said...

Sweet image and lovely combination of papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth challenge.

Sarah said...

Awww, that's really sweet. Thank you for sharing at Christmas with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT