Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My card for Feeling Sketchy Week 12

I made this card for Belinda Scott to the Feeling Sketchy Week 12 sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
I used the lovely Matilda stamp sent to me in a very generous prize pack from Belinda which I won by following her blog.  Digital stamp "fairy chair" from Make it Crafty http://www.makeitcrafty.com/
Martha Stewart punch, flower ribbon, flower rhinestones.

This was the sketch to follow



12 comments:

Jill said...

Great card - lovely bright colours and great colouring.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jill

Annmaree of Oz said...

awesome Tilda card, love that sweet image!

Great work as always! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annmaree

Jess S said...

Margaret, this is a fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week

Belinda Scott said...

Wow was shocked to read your post!!! Love love the card you made with that stamp, so very glad you have used it already :)

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Margaret. What a great take on our sketch at Feeling Sketchy. Great colouring and I love the butterfly punch :) Thanks for joining in again this week.
Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jess

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Belinda

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michelle

Jessica Theodore said...

Lovely card, great choice of colours and love that butterfly punch. Thanks for playing along at feeling-sketchy :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica