Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 12 June 2012

My card for Stamp Spot June Challenge spots 2012

This is my card for the Stamp Spot June Challenge Spots
http://www.thestampspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/june-challenge-spots.html

This was the challenge:
I used yellow, flower buttons and brown grossgrain ribbon (supposed to be a path through the grass).


22 comments:

Janet O'Brien said...

oh too cute Margaret! I love how you made a little scene for her. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Janet

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Margaret!I love the beautiful scene and the little buttons flowers - stunning! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Stamp Spot! :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Alyce

Belinda Scott said...

This is one cute card. You might want to head over to my blog.....u just might see some good news :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Belinda. I went to your blog earlier to look at your card and saw the good news and sent you an email
Thank you very much
I am having problems, my computer is going very slow on blogs. Hope this will go through soon

Kerry Steger said...

This is so pretty Margaret - that is such a sweet Pure Innocence image! Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot this month!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kerry

Unknown said...

Lovley card and good luck in the challenge.♥

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annie. I don't care whether I win or loose it is just good to have the inspiration.

Patrice said...

Such a sweet card Margaret, I love those little buttons you've finished it with. Thanks for playing at The Stamp Spot this month.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Patrice

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a great entry for The Stamp Spot this month - I really like the cute little yellow butterfly!

Trish
TSS Stamp Spot

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Trish

Sandra said...

Lovely card!I Really Love the light colors and clever flower buttons..Thanks for joining our challenge at TSS.

Sandra Amelia
TSS Design Team

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sandra

Jessica Theodore said...

Just lovely! I adore how you have added the buttons as flowers, this is such a sweet card! what a beautiful uplifting sentiment. So glad to have you play along at The Stamp Spot :)

Jessica T
The Stamp Spot DT.

Sandra Azzopardi said...

What a cute card! I love how you used the buttons for the flowers :)
Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Spot!

Sandra
TSS DT

Jess S said...

I love that you have created a scene using the MFT image, and the flowers :) Thanks so much for playing at The Stamp Spot this month :)
Jess
TSS DT

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sandra

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jess