Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 25 June 2012

My card for Sunny Challenges SC 04612

This is my card for Sunny Challenges SC 04612
http://sunnychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
and this was the sketch we had to work to.

Thank you to Gwen for the challenge and to Vicky for the instructions.  Have a look at their lovely cards plus the lovely cards by Kris and Pat.

I used Stampin Up Stamps and made the card in red for one of my friends as that is her favourite colour.



8 comments:

Von said...

Hmm...Bet I know which friend that is :)
Lovely Card Margaret xx

Libby Dyson said...

My goodness, you were quick making your card this week Margaret. I love it. The roses are beautiful. I'm so pleased you're playing aganin this week

Miss Vicky said...

The red really picks up the red in pattern paper Margaret. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicky

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and I love that paper. What brand is it? I love anything like that and it compliments your stamp...great job. Yes and thanks for you comment hon. It's cold and wet here in Newcastle too. Have heating on most of the time as dad, (nearly 100) needs to stay warm. hate to see our electricity bill next month!! x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annie. The paper is from Authentique 6x6 bundle collection: Uncommon You can buy it at Scrapbook Boutique
http://www.scrapbookboutique.com.au/p/21280/AUTHENTIQUE---6-x-6-PAPER-PAD---UNCOMMON.html

Gwen said...

Margaret, what gorgeous colours you have chosen for the challenge this week, love them. Beautiful creation and thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Gwen