Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 29 March 2013

Lollipop Ladies challenge 65

Lollipop Ladies challenge No 65 is rock candy with the extra challenge of music
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
This is the inspiration photo
 This is my card
I have stamped "Make a joyful noise" onto pink card (can't read the brand on the stamp, I have had it a long time).  Embossed green card with Cuttlebug "Marg's Melodies" and attached to pink card, added music washi tape.  Printed Sweet Pea digi stamp "Rockstar girl No 2" onto white card and made a striped red and blue oval around her (which doesn't show properly in the scan).  Coloured the stamp with Tria markers and Distress markers.
The prize this fortnight is a choice of three digi stamps from http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/
but the prize will only be offered if there are 7 or more entries.
We only have 5 entries at present so come along and join in the challenge which closes mid day on Tuesday (Australia time).


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great take on the challenge Gran!!! Love the girl rockin' out with the music in the embossing. Too cute.
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Deb

Julene Matthews said...

Looks fabulous Margaret!Love the cute stamp.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Julene