Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 22 June 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge 46 summer fruits

The Challenge at Saturated Canary challenges this fortnight is summer fruits
http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com.au/
This my card I made today.
I have made a patchwork with free digi papers from Free Vintage Digital stamps and layered onto pink card.
Stamped Saturated Canary stamp "Summer" onto white card and coloured her with markers and layered her over the patchwork.  My hands are so cold today, seems to be getting colder and rain hasn't stopped all day.



6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

aww too cute, love your fruity papers.
Thank you for playing along in our Summer Fruits challenge this week over on the SC challenge blog
Hugs Lou xxx

Melissa T. said...

Love the quilt behind the image idea!
:)
Melissa T.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Loopylou

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Melissa.

Vicky said...

Lovely card I love this stamp & love the patchwork you created.
Thank you for playing along with us at Saturated Canary, hope to see you again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicky