Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tiddly Inks challenge 112 Summer Fun.

The challenge No 112 at Tiddly Inks is Summer fun
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
This is my card I made today.
I have printed Tiddly Inks stamps Fairy Happy Day and sentiment and Emma's flowers onto Tiddly Inks sugar plum paper and coloured them with markers and then layered all onto yellow card.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you joined us Margaret at Tiddly Inks! I think the colors are so bright and cheerful. Loving the yellow cardstock.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Tabbatha

Loopylou. said...

thats such a sweet card
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lou

Jodi said...

Such a fun card - loving the springtime feel to it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week. Hope to see more from you again!
Hugs,
Jodi

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jodi

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Unknown said...

Adorable card and lovely colour combo.xcxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Marlena

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annie