Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 17 August 2013

ATCs with Attitude Facebook challenge - mixed media

The challenge for this week on the ATCs with Attitude  Facebook group is mixed media
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552129938176775/

I used my dylusions inks sprays for the first time on Thursday and made a card which is further down my blog.  At the same time I did another piece of card.  Yesterday I cut that piece down to make 2 ATCs and finished them off today after waiting for the pearls to dry.

ATC 1:.  Stamped Timeless Images "Jessica oval" onto the dylusions.  Stamped a second one onto white and cut Jessica out of the oval, coloured her with distress markers and gelly roll pens and layered on top.  Added 3 colours of liquid pearls.

ATC 2:  Stamped Stamp World "Butterfly" on top of the dylusions, coloured with distress markers and blended with water pen.  Add liquid pearls onto the middle butterfly.

No comments: