Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 15 August 2013

Outlawz creative freebie challenge 12-24 August

Each fortnight at Outlawz Challenge they give two free digital stamps to join in the challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-aug-12-to-aug-24th?commentId=6356543%3AComment%3A662111&xg_source=msg_com_gr_forum
I made two cards today with this fortnight's freebies.
I am not real happy with the first one.  I used my new dylusions ink sprays for the first time..

Card 1:  I made the background with dylusions ink sprays and a piece of hard rubber made into as stamp that I found when clearing out some of my craft stuff (the dots).  I stamped Kaiser Craft Animal stamp down one side.  Stamped Judikins bear with sunflower in the middle and coloured with markers.  Stamped Inky Antics stamp "Sending Hugs".  Printed the free daisies onto white card, coloured them with markers and attached.  Then layered all onto orange card.  I don't know why my scanner won't scan the bright orange card.

Card 2:  Printed the second free stamp onto white card and coloured with chalks and markers and attached to blue card.  Printed out sentiment from Whimsey stamps onto white, coloured with markers and cut out with Stampin Up scallop oval punch and attached.

I have been a bit more productive today.  Made 6 cards altogether.  Four four challenges, one for my youngest grand daughter's  birthday plus a new baby card.



2 comments:

Kellie 0:) said...

Loving the dylusions background. TFS

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kellie