Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 28 December 2014

Lunagirl Moonbeams challenge - winter in pink

The challenge at Lunagirl Moonbeams is winter in pink
http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/

I have used pink paper from Pininkie Winter Bokeh Snowflake paper set
Precoloured Digi image from Luna Girl Pink Christmas #2 collage sheet
Sentiment from Create with TLC
Snowflakes from Polkadoodles Work and Play Festive Hollybobs CD.

You can buy the lovely Lunagirl images and CDs from http://lunagirl.com/

I would also like to join the following images

Crafty Boots challenge - winter wonderland
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Love to Create 147 - icy Winter days
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very sweet card, cute image and the lovely pink design. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Margaret said...

Great card Margaret and congratulations on your win at Crafty Hazelnut.
Very excited at taking up my DT post at CHNC extra 2 hope to see you there.
Hugs
Margaret M

Karen Lunagirl said...

I'm so glad to have your work in my Winter in Pink challenge ~ gorgeous card, and I love your sentiment! A nice reminder for the New Year. Thanks for playing again at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margaret I wanted to thank you for becoming one of my followers, Margaret I love your work and this is a real little beauty, love the wonderful image and paper a real little cutie, I look forward to visiting you often.
hugs
lorraine x

Mrs Beez said...

Very pretty card. Love that image and you have showcased it so well. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful wintry card! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
Hugs'
Jackie ~ LTC owner