Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 14 December 2014

Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge 136 - happy holidays

Challenge 136 at Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge is happy holidays
http://wickedwednesdayatc.blogspot.com.au/

ATCs are 2-1/2 inches x 3 - 1/2 inches and can be either portrait or landscape

I have used Kenny K's precoloured digi Christmas shopping.   Lights from Daydream Designs Roody Doody paper.  Sentiment from Daydream Designs Rudy's sentiments.  Manger from Little Bits of Christmas colour set.  All layered onto red card.

I would also like to enter this ATC into the following challenges

4 Crafty Chicks 224 - one layer card.
http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com.au/

Come and Get it challenges - Merry Christmas
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Kenny K's Krafty Krew 185 - anything goes
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com.au/


9 comments:

Bunny said...

What a cute ATC. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Sharon said...

Another cute ATC for our Wicked Wednesday Challenge! thanks for playing this week!

Unknown said...

Great ATC! Love the colors and your verse. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Nikki W said...

The perfect choice of images and wording for Happy Holidays. Great atc. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday this week :)

Barb said...

This is such and adorable ATC with wonderful colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at the come And Get It challenge. Barb

Denice said...

Such a great pairing of sentiment and image! A wonderful holiday ATC. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card, great design, cute image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

NickScrapShack said...

Great design! Like the little lights perfect with this image.


Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Kenny K!
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Heather said...

Very cute! I really like that sentiment. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!