Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 5 December 2014

The East Wind challenge 20 - Meowy Christmas

The East Wind kindly gives a free stamp each month to everyone who has joined the newsletter list to join the first challenge each month.  This month the image is Lala's Merry Christmas
http://www.theeastwind.com/
If you haven't already joined and you would like to receive the free image each month go to the blog and sign up with your email address under the pink sign on the right bar.

I have embossed green card with Sizzex Thin Ice embossing folder.  Added washi tape and ribbon.  Printed out Lala's merry Christmas, cut out, coloured with markers and layered on top of green card.  Added star brad.  Layered all onto red card.

I would also like to enter this card into

Christmas card challenges 53 - anything goes
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Fantastic Tuesday 64 - anything goes with a twist - Let's see some embossing
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination No 10 - anything goes


10 comments:

Margik said...

Lovely Christmas card! Love the cute image and the green embossed background.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar

zandra said...

Such a sweet image. Purr-fect take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Love the embossing folder you've used! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Shirley-Anne said...

Love that embossed layer and the sweet image . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog .

Jackie C said...

Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

Marsha Reed said...

Such a cute kitty, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Hazel said...

Thanks, Margaret, for another lovely entry for Fan-tastic Tuesday and CHNC challenge extra for December x

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your traditional colors and fab embossing, Margaret! Thanks so much for joining us at TEW. xxD

Bonnie Irvine said...

Margaret, this is adorable. I love the texture of the background and how the washi tape and background continue the image theme. The texture on LaLa's hat is a wonderful detail. Thanks for joining our Meowy Christmas Challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

Rocky said...

He's so cute, is he sitting on a fish? Love the embossed background too. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.