Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 25 June 2016

Crafting with Dragonflies challenge 60 - Sentiment as main focus

Challenge 60 at Crafting with Dragonflies is Sentiment as main focus
http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com.au/


I have used papers, sentiment, ribbon, flower and dragonfly from Digital Scrapbooking Studio "A Wish on a Wing" set.

I hope you will go over to Crafting with Dragonflies and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Creative Ladybirds 16 - anything goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-16.html

Word Art Wednesday - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-weeks-236-237-anything-goes.html


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Margaret - you really are a whizz with your digital cards
Blessings
Maxine

Natalie said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!! Have a blessed weekend!

Gail said...

Howdy! Liking for all of my wishes to come true =a fab card and I am Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT