Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 10 June 2016

Creative Fingers challenge 111 - anything goes

Challenge 111 at Creative Fingers is anything goes

and our wonderful sponsors this month are 


I have printed Digital Papercraft Fairy and Bear digital stamp and coloured her with chalks, markers and gel pens.  Layered her onto paper from Dragons Lair fairy set and added fairy, ribbons and flowers from the same set.

I hope you will go over to Creative Fingers and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

2 Creative Chicks showcase 11 - anything goes
http://www.2creativechicks.com/2016/06/2-creative-chicks-showcase-11-top-chick.html

Addicted to Stamps 128 - flowers
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-128.html

Artistic Inspirations challenge 158 - anything goes
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-158.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Lets Craft and Create 114 - hearts and/or flowers
http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/challenge-114-hearts-flowers-dt-call.html


7 comments:

Barb said...

A really sweet card Margaret. Barbxx

laurigami said...

sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to stamps. hugs
laurigami

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Loely!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member

Susan Sudbury said...

This is a darling card :) Love the soft colors!
Susan - CF Teamie

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the delicate colouring---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Cards by Beckie said...

A cute card in lovely colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Ammaris Art said...

Lovely card! The image is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
Catherine DT