Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 24 June 2016

Gecko Galz challenge reminder - Man O Man and free digi stamp

My turn to post a reminder for this month's challenge - Man O Man

There are sample cards posted by different members of the design team every few days plus a free digi stamp for you to download.

Following are two male cards and two cards made with today's freebie

 Card one I used paper from Gecko Galz Steampunk paper set
Two precoloured digis from Gecko Galz Man O Man collage set
Card two I used paper from Gecko Galz By the Shore paper set
Precoloured ship from Gecko Galz Pirates collage set
Wheel, anchor, birds and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
 Card three I used the stamp which is being given away today
Paper from Gecko Galz Butterfly Garden paper set
Pearls, butterflies and flower from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

Card four I used the free stamp and paper from Gecko Galz The Secret Garden paper set

Here is the free digi stamp for you to download   Remember do not share this with anyone but direct them to the Gecko Galz blog for them to download 



I hope you will go over and join in the challenge.   You have until 11.55 pm Eastern Time on 29 June.

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

We also invite you to join the Gecko Galz facebook group

I would like to add to the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar June challenge - Fathers Day/card for a male

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Naughty or nice challenge 28 - Man Up

6 comments:

Electra said...

Great post, Margaret! I love your work!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice challenge! Cyndi, DT

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for linking to us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Jo said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love to see a variety of styles :)