Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 19 March 2017

Christmas card club - two or more pattern papers

It was my turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight and I picked use two or more pattern papers


I have used three papers from We are 3 Story Book Christmas Collection
Sentiment from Miss Daisy Christmas Blessings sentiment set
Miss Daisy precoloured digi stamp Santa mouse (you can also buy this digi as a black and white digi for you to colour)

If you would like to see the cards made by the other members of the Christmas club later today their names are down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Sweet Stampin Christmas - Anything goes
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/anything-christmas-goes-march.html

Winter Wonderland - Christmas card for a child
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/17-march-for-child-snowflakes.html

14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the page curl effect on this one Margaret, thanks for a great challenge.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Great card Margaret...love that cute image and all your lovely patterned papers...enjoyed the challenge thank you xxxx

Rita said...

Oh Margaret your card looks so beautiful and bright. Fits the challenge perfectly. Hugs Rita xxxx

MaryH said...

Pretty design and a lovely way to get in the 2 paper challenge! This worked out well, I think, for all of use, and it's been fun seeing how everyone met the challenge! TFS

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Margaret, lovely selection of papers, and a sweet image. Thanks for the challenge, it got me thinking, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card. Thanks for the challenge
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

super card Margaret! Hugs rachel x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. I love the combination of papers.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope we will see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

Zoe Tant said...

Fun challenge Margaret thank you and I like the sneak peek on your card. Zx

Carol said...

Great card Margaret, love your choice of papers. Thanks for a lovely challenge. Carol x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, and thank you for this challenge! I have so much Christmas paper, you would not believe, and it's given me a push to use some up. I shall be doing a few more of these over the next few weeks, I think. I love the papers you've chosen, they work so well. Hugs, Shaz XxX

Mrs A. said...

I rather like the way that the top paper curls up to show the design paper underneath. It's a neat idea. I enjoyed this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Marie Bingaman said...

Super card, Margaret! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Love this santa mouse. Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's.
Hugs, Iwona