Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 10 March 2017

Miss Daisy Stamps facebook group challenge - sentiment only

Challenge at Miss Daisy facebook group is sentiment only
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237246803286989/


I have used papers from We are 3 Romantic Ocean paper collection.
and We are 3 Watercolor paper collection
Sentiment from We are 3 Courage sentiments collection

You can buy the We are 3 papers and digi stamps at
Miss Daisy shop
And some at
We are 3 Etsy shop

We invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group
and the
Miss Daisy Facebook  group


I would like to add this card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 174 - anything goes
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-174.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Word Art Wednesday 272-273 - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-272-273-anything-goes.html

Words 2 craft by 39 - Proverbs and blessings
https://words2craftby.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/w2cb-39-proverbs-blessings.html

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Margaret - thank you for that scripture, I needed to see it
Blessings
Maxine

Sybrina K said...

Margaret, Looks like you've created another wonderfully inspirational card! I'm sure that this loving sentiment will be cherished by your card's recipient. We so appreciate your support at Words 2 Craft By. Thanks so much for linking up a second project for our March/April Challenge. :)

Annie S. said...

Hi again! I love the papers that you used and your inspirational sentiment focal point. Thanks for playing along (again :) in the W2CB Challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and inspirational scripture---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Helen said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope to see you again in April.

Helen x