Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 2 March 2017

We are 3 New Releases for March

Bonnie is releasing some lovely new papers, sentiments and images for March
See the We are 3 Facebook group to see all of them and the cards which will be added to the group by the design team during March.

My first card is a clean and simple card using blue spotlight paper from We are 3 
Birds View paper set and sentiment from We are 3 Early Bird sentiment set.


All the We are 3 papers, sentiments and digi stamps can be bought at
Miss Daisy shop.  Miss Daisy shop has all the We are 3 New Releases half price till 3 March

and can be bought at 
We are 3 Etsy shop

and we invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group
and the
Miss Daisy Facebook  group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/237246803286989/

I would like to add this card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 194 - anything goes with the optional twist Sentimental Journey (CAS project using the colour blue and make the sentiment the focal)
http://avenue613.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/challenge-194-anything-goes-optional.html

Crafters Cafe 168 - CAS
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/168-cas.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this simple but very effective card Margaret
Blessings
Maxine

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wonderful, Margaret..it's a perfect encouragement note!

HeatherB said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.