Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 15 May 2017

A Bit More Time to Craft 44 - anything goes

A Bit More Time to Craft 44 - anything goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

I have used 3 papers from Lozzy's Scratch paper set.
Doily (instead of circle) from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
Precoloured Whoopsi Daisy digi stamp from Cute Daisy May CD
Flowers from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I hope you will go over to A Bit More Time to Craft and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I have followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches challenge so I would like to add this card to that challenge

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Crafty Friends 57 - cute

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Create and Inspire 62 - anything goes/optional add some flowers
http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/challenge-62.html

Unicorn challenge 21 - special occasions
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/challenge-21-special-occasions.html

Words 2 Craft by 41 - Spring is Natures way of Saying "Let's Party"
https://words2craftby.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/w2cb-41-springtime-party-time.html

12 comments:

Lozzy said...

So pretty Margaret...Hugs Lozzy x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Margaret,love the doily and super cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

Marty F said...

Your card is beautiful, Margaret! Love the image with doily and your colors are so pretty! Thanks for sharing another one of your beautiful cards with us at Words2CraftBy for our Spring/Celebrations theme :-)

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Another Great card! Thanks for joining us again at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and image, I love the doily! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello again… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your 3rd lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Sybrina K said...

Margaret, This is such a pretty interpretation of that sketch! It's also another lovely card for our Words 2 Craft By Springtime Challenge. :)

Margreet said...

Great take of our sketch, Margaret...gorgeous card!
Thanks voor joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
xxx Margreet

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It's lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Hugs Miranda

carla said...

Dit is een hele mooie kaart geworden en zo leuk om onze sketch er in terug te vinden.
Bedankt voor je deelname aan de mei challenge van Cheerful Sketches.
Succes !
Groetjes,
Carla (DT)