Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 28 May 2017

Christmas card club

It was Rita's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Club this fortnight and she has picked the theme Mistletoe and wine.

Used 2 papers of Lisa Decosse's Christmas papers from 2014.
Digistamps4Joy precoloured digi stamp JL700c Martinis cocktail
(You can only buy this now as a black and white image)
I googled mistletoe and wine and pictures of Cliff Richard's song Mistletoe and wine came up so I used two of those pictures.

If you would like to see the cards of the others in the Christmas Card club their names are down the left side of my blog.

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Pattern paper challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/challenge-6-anything-christmas-goes.html

14 comments:

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. Now I'll be singing this all day. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card for this theme Margaret, I'm running a little late for this one but will be posting later in the week.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty card.
I did not realize this was a song. You did a fabulous job of incorporating that fact.
The inset words look great.

dutchess said...

How clever of you to find the words to the song and use them on your lovely card....great make for the challenge xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, lovely take on the theme. I think Rita really challenged us all with this one!. Xx

Unknown said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Margaret, lovely image and love the added song. Its one of my favourite. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Carol said...

Great take on the theme Margaret. Carol x

Jackie C said...

Love it. Thank you for sharing at The Holly & Ivy, Jackie DT member xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there Margaret, beautiful card and great idea to include the words of the song, which I didn't know it was, brilliant for the challenge

Mrs A. said...

This is just so perfect for the theme. Love the image you have put with the words of the song. Hugs Mrs A. Sorry for delay in commenting but
I only have sparodic internet connection at present.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your crafting for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Cards by Beckie said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x