Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 10 June 2018

Christmas card club - anything but a square

It was Sylvie's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club and she picked anything but a square


I have used paper, frame and coloured images from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Blue Christmas bundle.
Sentiment is from We are 3 Seasonal Wishes, Christmas sentiment set

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Card Club there blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I would like to add my card to the following:

Aud Sentiments 205 - anything goes plus a sentiment

Christmas crafts all year round - non traditional colours

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 389 - anything Christmas with optional theme Winter fun.

Crimbo Crackers 160 - anything Christmas

Outlawz Festive Friday - Christmas

Pile it On 143 - all sorts of holidays







10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, love the images and colours, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful cool and crisp looking scene. Love those colours together. Hugs Mrs A.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very lovely vintage Christmas image Margaret, super card.
Lorraine

Marie Bingaman said...

Your card is very lovely in blue! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Margaret, love the pretty designer paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Furrbster said...

This is gorgeous - love the frosty feel of the card and the lovely image too,

Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Carol x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 389 - hope to see you again soon x

Sandy said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card. Sorry am late commenting and thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs, Sandy

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely Vintage card. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it on. Keti (DT)